Our client is looking for a client manager who is motivated to sell IT solutions. As an individual you would
- At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory. Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
- Develop and implements business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing company accounts.
- Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the organization
- Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
- Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication
- Manage the entire sales cycle. Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
- Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities Consultative, services-oriented approach
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
- Demonstrated business to business sales experience demonstrating consistent over plan results.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets
- Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape, industry trends and vertical markets
- In depth knowledge of client and partner solution offerings to identify and recommend potential solutions to meet customer needs.
- In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which the organization competes to ensure the successful positioning of Client offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client’s current state studies;business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels