- Work within a team environment to address deployment and configuration issues.
- Responsible for working on multiple projects simultaneously as directed by management.
- Responsible to resolve complicated issues .
- 4+ years of experience managing Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016 and OCS/Lync
- A server administrator with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server Technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft 2008/2012/2016 technologies, including Active Directory DNS and system management.
- Some Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, MS Virtual Server), SCCM, Office 365, and Microsoft Azure is as asset.
Must have skills: Minimum 4 years on the following:
In addition to the above qualifications, you have experience in supporting Enterprise class high availability, mission critical infrastructure. This role will be responsible for providing operational technical support and project delivery in both test and production environments on a 7 x 24 basis
1. Microsoft Exchange 2010
2. Microsoft Exchange 2016
3. Microsoft Lync
4. CISCO IronPortNice to have skills:
1. 3-5 Years Microsoft O365
2. 3-5 Years Microsoft Skype for Business