- Work closely with data driven, iOS, Android, and Web teams.
- Participate and be involved in analytics stand-up meetings.
- Work with a variety of APIs.
- Help maintain and expand our in-house analytics platform.
- Help data analysts and scientists solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
- Strong working experience in Python.
- Strong mathematical aptitude (e.g. data modelling/applied statistics)
- Experience building scalable infrastructures to fit the needs of a growing company.
- Experience working with data ingestion and processing.
- Experience working with SQL and Columnar Databases; RedShift is preferred.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as pytest, RSpec, Jest, or equivalent.
- Clear and effective communication skills