Responsible for being in the field, supporting the supervision and quality control of new site construction as well as augmentation swaps. The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment. The candidate is responsible for coordination and of landlord for access as well as engineering, materials etc. The candidate will work to support the installation construction work required for the site to be on air as planned. The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards. This role is a junior position and would suit a new grad in Civil Engineering or an experienced telecom installation supervisor.
For augmentation builds, audit existing installation and complete gap analysis. For both augmentation and new site builds, work with sub contractors, real estate, landlords, equipment manufacturers, RF Team etc to over see the efficient and timely installation of necessary equipment. Problem solve any installation issues. Resource needs to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and be a self-starter.
- Site and Telco installation
- Wireless carrier new build and capital
- Managing outside contractors and internal processes thru construction and integration.
- Working knowledge of reviewing and validating BOM (Bill of Materials) and working within internal systems for ordering and procuring materials on a site by site basis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications.
NOTE: Candidate is required to possess a valid clean driver's license and be willing to drive longer distances within Alberta.