Our client is looking for a Software Tester (Test Engineer) to ensure their in-house developed B2B e-commerce platform continues to meet their customers requirement for quality and dependability as they continue to develop major functionality enhancements. We're looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, self-starter, and able to work well within SCRUM based teams.
What you will be doing:
Help plan and develop a testing strategy including the selection of automated testing tools using industry best practices.
Write Test Cases, Execute Test Cases, Log Defects, and share recommendations with the development and operations teams.
Perform much of the QA testing in the following areas
- Salesforce based CRM solution
- Custom .NET web application written in C# hosted in the cloud
- Some EDI and file-based interfaces
What we are looking for:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in software systems testing management
- 1 to 2 years’ experience of software programming and configuration
- Previous testing experience in Web services
- Solid Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle; specifically, QA processes, Change management and test methodologies
- Excellent ability to understand and manipulate data, files and SQL database tables
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time when necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills
- Able to work effectively independently, taking initiative as required while coordinating with other team members
- A university or college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any Information Technology discipline is preferred
- Basic knowledge of SAP and B2B e-commerce would be an asset