Our Client is looking for Sr. Client Manager – Graphics Communication to work within their Graphic Communication Division which is focused on the selling of Digital print products – from office printers to large scale million dollar commercial printer. As the Sr. Sales executive, you will be assigned a number of "named accounts" and will be responsible for the growth of those accounts, which for the most part reside in GTA region. The Sr. Sales Executive will focus their attention on mid to enterprise "print shops" where these clients would utilize your products and services for financial gain themselves.
Major responsibilities of the Client Manager include:
• Using a consultative-selling approach building trusted adviser working relationships with executive-level contacts in their client organizations. Is a thought-leader and is sought out by the Client at the “C-Level” for advice on business challenges and opportunities.
• Actively networks within industry associations, conferences, and events building industry credibility and expertise.
• Developing and executing a strategic business plan that is documented and aligns strategic initiatives to grow the Company's presence and share in the account; protects company's position relative to competitors focusing on generating new business including offset transfer.
• Aligning executive sponsors and other company resources, including all go-to-market channels and service organizations, to the client strategy that strengthens Company's relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
• Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge of Company's full capabilities coupled with a deep understanding of the clients’ business and priorities to maximize a mutually beneficial relationship.
• Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts for business development activities and to anticipate client needs and facilitate solution deployment.
• Formulating and implementing recommendations / solutions to Client business issues and opportunities.
• Delivering innovative solutions that exceed expectations and delight our clients to ensure high-level of customer loyalty and maximizes client retention.
Client Focus: Demonstrating willingness to identify, understand and give priority to meeting the needs of the customer.
Communication and Influencing: The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, formally and informally, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance.
Industry experience: Looking for 7-10 years of experience within the Print and/or Graphics Communications industry.
Corporate Citizenship: Maintaining and promoting social, ethical, and organizational values in the working environment and all business activities. Placing the needs of the client and the goals of the organization above ones own personal interests.
Embracing Change: The ability to work flexibly, adapting quickly to change and responding positively to new ways of working enabling us to thrive on change and constantly improve.
Results Focused: The drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results.
Teamwork & Collaboration: Displays enthusiasm and contributes to an effective team environment; demonstrates willingness to work cooperatively with others to deliver excellent customer service or to achieve a shared goal.
Role-Specific Competencies (required to be successful in the assignment)
Business Acumen: Business acumen is the ability to perform and make commercial decisions with insight, knowledge and intelligence.
Industry Experience: Knowledge of and experience in selling to Graphic communications is preferred
Create Client Strategy: The ability to develop effective strategic account strategies in order to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
Consultative Selling: Identifies opportunities through an in depth knowledge of our customers’ strategic and business needs. Seen as a thought leader and sought out by the client for business advice.
Creativity and Innovation: The ability to challenge current ways of doing things (conventional practices), adapt established methods to new situations, pursue ongoing process improvements, create and evaluate new solutions and ideas.
Developing New Service Opportunities: Creating opportunities for unique, value-added solutions and services to address client’s business drivers
This will be a work from home opportunity where you will be expected to travel 2-3 days throughout the week to meet with your accounts (existing, dormant and prospect). This is an incredible opportunity to work for the largest player within this space, where you would be provided with the tools, support, name recognition and marketshare needed to hit the ground running.