Who we are:
Our Client is a Canadian tech-service provider unifying people, technology, and business to accelerate digital transformation.
Join our performance-driven culture and help us lead, innovate and simplify. We are looking for team members who embody our values:
We don’t see this transformation as a choice anymore; rather an imperative. One that focuses on perfecting experiences, not just products and processes. One that empowers us to do more, by doing it more intelligently. And one that believes in the creation of tomorrow - today.
You will use your development skills as a Sr iOS Developer,to help one of our telecommunication clients in accelerating their digital transformation.
Be working with other iOS developers in creating various robust, scalable and enterprise level iOS applications.
Who You Are:
You are a talent with strong development skills in agile environment and ready to concur the challenges faced while implementing disruptive technologies. You know what needs to be done, how to get it done and you have the drive to do so in an SMB environment representing mobileLIVE in front of our customers.
- Empathetic - you seek to understand before you solve and succeed
- Innovative - you don’t just live in the future, you invent it
- Persevering - you start with tenacity and end with devotion
- Reliable - you deliver what you promise
- Inclusive - you believe we are stronger together than apart
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with software & product development and service-oriented architectures
- Familiarity with native app development for iOS (Swift & C/C++)
- Must have at least 7 years of experience with iOS application development
- Working knowledge of Swift
- Must have experience with CI/CD, Software Development Standards such as UDD, TDD & BDD
- Familiar with design patterns and architecture
- Android application development experience
What to expect
Besides Competitive Salary and working for one of Canada’s Best Managed and Top 50 Technology Companies, you should expect:
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree
Inclusion and equal opportunity employment
emergiTEL is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status, or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.
Are you ready to join the award-winning team and help us accelerate digital transformation?
- Purposeful Work: autonomy, resources, and time you need to do what matters for our clients and most importantly - you
- Positive Environment: recognition coupled with a flexible environment that celebrates diversity, inclusivity and encourages everyone to achieve their best
- Growth & Development: opportunities to grow professionally and personally through mentorship, training, and development programs
- Transparency & Trust: direction, purpose, mission, and expectations are never a secret; you’ll always know where you stand as well as where you’re going
- Exclusive Perks: discounts on shopping, the gym, insurance, mobile phone plans, not to mention an office smoothie bar and enough coffee to make you vibrate
- Meaningful Benefits: life happens. You’ll get health, dental, vision, disability, travel insurance, and much more all covered by us
- Unforgettable Events: team bonding, BBQs, office lunches (pizza, always pizza), gala dinners, and any other excuse to have fun