- Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues and problems through resolution/completion.
- Creation and maintenance of customer service request documentation through resolution.
- Provision of customer updates and status reports with regards to open customer issues as appropriate.
- Ensure problem resolution via the maintenance of appropriate action plan and/or project plan
- Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make critical business decisions daily with minimal supervision.
- Serve as primary escalation point for all problem/issues along with all members of the Support team.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft's Windows Operating systems for Desktops/laptops (Specifically Windows 7 and Windows 10).
- Work will be performed on site at Customer locations in Vancouver and Edmonton
Must have skills::
1) Microsoft Windows OS Desktop support (Windows 7, Windows 10)
2) Office 365
Nice to have skills:
1) Active Directory/DNS