Our client is looking for a Project Manager who has previous experience working with contact centers with following responsibilities:
Must have skills:
- Responsible for medium sized, complex projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project. Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
1. Project management, Traditional (waterfall) & Agile method. 2. Telco, IT environment - business perspective 3. Ops model, Contact centers environment business perspective