Our client is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with the following responsibilities :
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
Senior Project Manager - IT Solutions – Nice to Have Skills
- 7+ years experience as a Project Manager with very large project experience
- Experience related to drug claims solution or health benefits solution is ideal
- Able to adapt to discuss with senior management or with developers
- Experience in managing large and complex projects
- Very strong communication skills
- Health or Government agency experience is an asset