Our client is looking for a Senior Leader for a client with the following responsibilities
- Direct leadership and mentoring of managers as well as front line team members.
- Proposal and estimate preparation, review and costing analysis.
- Ensuring scheduled deadlines and project deliverables are maintained for all engineering related assignments.
- Managing work to approved budgets and schedules.
- Following company standards and procedures related to Health & Safety while performing assigned job duties. Incorporating safety into all aspects of designs.
- Quality and safety reviews of outside plant civil design and analysis of underground and pole transition infrastructure.
- Providing feedback and collaborating with Design & Engineering Managers for process improvements and procedural changes.
- Provides oversight of contract labor management, including developing consistent scope of work requirements, assisting with pricing negotiations and providing approvals for contract labor company selection.
- You will interact with Sales, Construction, field operations, HR, and Senior Management internally.
- You will interact with Clients, and vendors potentially at a variety of levels as well.
- 8+ years in the telecommunications or engineering industries.
- 5+ years managing engineers or designers.
- Experience in design and/or construction of outside plant telecommunication network infrastructure.
- Fibre optic or Hybrid Fibre Coax (HFC) network design and construction experience is considered an asset.
- Familiar with applicable codes and standards. Municipal, Provincial and Federal.
- Professional engineer status (P.Eng) is preferred.
- A related Diploma, Degree or Professional Certification will be considered an asset