Our client is looking for a proposal writer who has strong experience in Business Communication and Technical writing
This is a hybrid role for a Marketing and Technology Enthusiast. The ideal candidate will be a researcher, a collaborator, critical thinker, technical writer, editor for business communication, and a SR&ED specialist who enjoys writing and preparing a knowledge centre on Technologies and Services offered by a fast paced technology company.
Responsible for producing and managing following strategic marketing and business content:
- Web Content
- Research documents
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- SR&ED Technical Reports
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may be adjusted at any time.
Who YOU Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Marketing Communication
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role working for a tech firm
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, Visio, RoboHelp, FrameMaker and other required tools
- Creative thinker and detail-oriented with exceptional communication skills
- Experienced researcher for business, customer and technology
- Excel in collaboration and teamwork
- Experienced with Project Management to manage multiple projects at one time and still meet timelines