Must have skills:: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
1. Experience managing multiple projects / priorities
2. Excellent communication skills including a confident ability to create and maintain good rapport
3. Previous stakeholder management skills
4. Highly technical with a development background
Nice to have skills:: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. Financial services experience is an asset
2. Agile knowledge, exposure and associated collaboration tools is an asset
3. Experience working with remote teams