Performs a variety functions with an emphasis on administrative and office support activities, including calendaring, planning meetings and reporting. Coordinates and maintains outlook for various staff members. A variety of reporting related to SFDC sales reports and presentations. Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office Uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, creating and analyzing sales reports and tracking sales progress.
The individual must have experience supporting multiple individuals for administrative and office support tasks.
1. Extensive software skills, proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
2. Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
3. The ability to work with confidential documents. Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
4. The ability to manage multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving,
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
7. Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
8. Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills''
Must have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. Adept in Technology – Having the technological skills necessary to perform data entry, manage team calendars, and create company reports It’s important to be familiar with Microsoft Office software like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. A thorough understanding of computer software, browsers, and operating systems in order to perform the job. Experience with WebEx, multimedia and running meetings using these tools
2. Verbal & Written Communication =Ability to handling incoming correspondence from internal Management and Leadership team , customers, suppliers, or partners in a timely and professional manner. In addition, it’s important to have a friendly and positive attitude with customers, guests, and other employees.
3. Organization - This includes organizing team schedules, events, and files with a system that makes sense for everyone. Requires Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills. The ability to work with confidential documents. Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
4. resourcefulness - need to be able to adapt quickly to get the job done and assist your teammates. To do this, must be resourceful in getting tasks done through multi-tasking and creative thinking skills. This is especially important when your boss is unavailable during a crisis— you need to be resourceful in exploring other avenues to reach a solution.
Nice to have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. Technology - SFDC knowledge and experience
2. Bilingual french/english
3. Reports and Presentation – experience with financial & sales forecasting, as well as creating executive Powerpoints.