Must have skills:
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
• Vast knowledge of the project management practice in code development related projects
• Knowledge of the SOFTWARE development cycle for network infrastructure projects
• Experience with managing projects using the following systems/tools: MS Project, Jira, Quality Center, SAP, G-Suite, Caliber RM
• Knowledge of ITSM and SAFe Nice to have skills:
• Experience with network related projects. Even better if the experience is in the fulfilment side
• experience working with vendors (Netcracker would be super)
• experience in telecommunication related projects
• Experience working as a Scrum Master or similar in an Agile environment
• Knowledge of broadband networks and technology
• Experience with TDM (Test Data Management) and QRM (Quality and Risk Management)