If you are passionate about entertainment, including binge watching TV or surfing the Internet on the fastest speeds, you should consider a job with this client. As a Technical Support Rep, you will have organic, engaging conversations with our customers to resolve their issues and reconnect them back to the world and everything in it.
As our customers’ first point of contact you will come to their rescue with your strong troubleshooting skills to find a winning solution for their technical issues while thoroughly documenting the customer interaction. You will have engaging conversations that promote features, advantages and benefits of clients products to our customers. The ability to actively collaborate with peers and leaders to improve the work environment and overall customer experience.
What you bring:
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• A base understanding and the passion to continually learn about technology including Cable, Internet and Phone
• Ability to work independently and adapt to changing priorities and situations
• Ability to effectively navigate computer applications while communicating on the phone
• Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your team’s overall success
• Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities • Self-motivated, goal and career oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that continually evolves to serve our customers better
What we require:
• We don’t want our customers to miss a thing so we require the availability to work between the hours of 6:45am – 12:00am including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
• Available for 7 weeks of required full-time training on a fixed schedule that may include evenings and weekends.