Splunk Enterprise Enablement
• Maintaining and troubleshooting of all components of the Splunk infrastructure including indexer clusters, search head clusters, and deployment servers.
• Monitoring the Splunk infrastructure for capacity planning, system health, availability, and optimization.
• Data onboarding automation. Creation of scripts and parsers to automate data onboarding.
• Manage Linux REHL 7.0 servers.
• Advanced knowledge in data manipulation programming languages. Bash, Python and Perl.
• Assist in developing, improving and troubleshooting searches, dashboards, reports, and panels as per stakeholders' requests for apps.
• Creation of dashboards and alerts for monitoring rational value metrics for the Splunk Enterprise Enablement project.
• Ensure data privacy requirements are met as per stakeholders' needs.
• Standardization of all apps.
• Completing weekly assigned JIRA issues/tasks related to Splunk.
• Creating best practice documentations and record keeping and knowledge transfer.
Must have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. Minimum 7 years’ experience as data analyst
2. SPLUNK certification
3. 2 year specific Splunk knowledge
4. French is NOT required for PQ