We are looking for a RESOLVE Technical Architect who will be responsible for taking business requirements and working with Netcool developers to design and develop RESOLVE runbooks.
Must to have skills
- 1-2 years of experience with RESOLVE system automation.
- Basic knowledge of RESOLVE and RESOLVE system IT administration skills
- Working experience with a large scale fault management system.
- Familiarity with event flow, event processing, parsing, filtering, and event enrichment.
- Knowledge of scripting to interact with different protocols (SSH, Telnet, TCP socket port, Corba, web service, REST), retrieve data from a remote site and parse the data
- Basic Understand telecommunications networks architecture and components including wireless and wireline
- Working experience with IBM Omnibus Netcool, object servers, impact is a big plus.
- Unix script programming, Shell and Perl.
- Unix admin knowledge
- Java with web development experience. Groovy programming experience is preferred.
- Database knowledge of Oracle and Sybase is a plus
- Quick learner
2 Groovy or Java
3. Unix admin knowledge
Nice to have skills
1. Working experience with IBM Omnibus Netcool,
2. Unix script programming, Shell and Perl