Our Client is looking for Director – Sales, who meets expectation & leverages personal relationships with local Microsoft sellers to generate leads in Canada. A strong Sales person with Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
Sales Leadership Skills:
- Leverage personal relationships with local Microsoft Small, Medium and Corporate sellers and Partner Development sellers to generate leads and Cloud Sales Portfolio revenue in country
- Hunt for new opportunities to increase revenue
- Visiting existing clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Present product demo's and sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- A sales expert who can take care of Canadian Region and foster a culture of customer centricity, accountability, collaboration and big bold goals
- Atleast has 2-3 years of experience as a Microsoft Small, Medium and Corporate representative or Partner Development representative in country with history of exceeding quota.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be willing to travel when required, as per client’s need