Our client is hiring for a Senior QA Automation Engineer
who will be part of our SCRUM teams and responsible for delivery of exceptional software through design, development and test automation based on Software Development and QA best practices. you like to develop software solutions and are passionate about quality.
- Collaborate with other automation specialists to develop vision for test automation and implement roadmap to deliver.
- Assess and recommend tools and technologies to improve, maintain and expand test automation framework.
- Analyze business requirements and use cases to understand business needs and estimate development and testing efforts
- Develop and maintain well written test plans and test cases.
- Develop and maintain well performing automated test scripts using programming or scripting languages.
- Execute automated scripts for functional, regression, performance and load testing.
- Perform manual testing where needed to support development of test automation, or when automated testing is not appropriate or cost effective.
- May be required to perform business analysis and development.
- Advocate development practices that support testability, defect prevention and early detection of defects.
- Ensure optimal automated test coverage to include most common and business critical business flows.
- Keep informed of emerging trends in Software Quality Assurance (SQA), including QA methodologies, automation tools and best practices. Design and develop application features and defect fixes.
- Produces code within quality and coding standards.
- Assess and recommend tools and technologies to improve, maintain and expand test automation framework
- Conducts implementation, unit testing and integration testing
- Participates in design reviews
- Carry out other related tasks and projects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, of which 2 to 3 years in application development. (preferably working with Mobile Apps)
- 2+ year's solid hands-on experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks
- 1-2 years in a Senior/Lead QA role.
- QA experience with browser based and web-based Java or .NET applications.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Extent, TestNG and Bamboo.
- Experience in mentoring junior QA team members in test automation and QA practices.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies. Ability to lead discussions and build consensus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Keen attention to details.
- Self-starter and a strong team player.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.