Construction Manager is responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction as well as augmentation swaps. The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment. The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of landlord and access as well as engineering. The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air as planned. The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards and consequently a background in civil engineering is required. Bachelors Degree or equivalent may be required. At least 3 years related work experience required.
Responsibilities: For augmentation builds, audit existing installation and complete gap analysis. For both augmentation and new site builds, work with sub contractors, real estate, landlords, equipment manufacturers, RF Team etc to over see the efficient and timely installation of necessary equipment. Problem solve any installation issues. Resource needs to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and be a self-starter.
- Site and Telco installation
- Civil Engineering
- Wireless carrier new build and capital
- Managing outside contractors and internal processes thru construction and integration.
- Working knowledge of reviewing and validating BOM (Bill of Materials) and working within internal systems for ordering and procuring materials on a site by site basis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications.