Looking for candidates with Social Media Experience (Customer Service Call Center/Sales experience preferred).
The candidate will help support and expand our large social media self serve advertising customer base. They will also need to demonstrate the value of advertising solutions and provide pre and post sales support for all self service products. The team will perform phone support for small and medium companies from North America that advertise on this social medias platform assisting with product implementation and basic tool support to improve their experience and drive higher spend.
Duties will include:
• Support and expand social media self-serve advertising customer base • Demonstrate the value of advertising solutions and provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products.
• Provide product and basic tool support to improve their experience and drive higher spend.
Develop and maintain knowledge of customer and customer-specific business environment
• Drive adoptions and spend based on strategic follow ups Basic Qualifications
• HS Diploma or GED Min 1-yr customer service
• Familiarity with online advertising products • Superior written and communication skills
• Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
• PC skills and keyboarding skills
• Experience using social media Professional Skill Requirements
• Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through strong analytical and decision making skills that demonstrate good judgment • High level of professional customer service and sales mindset, helping nature, passion for driving sales through adoptions and spend
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in their work
• Ability to ramp up quickly
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Uses knowledge base and a sensible business approach to confidently make decisions
• Superior communication skills verbal, written, and listening skills