As a Technical Support Rep, you will work with our customers on a daily basis to resolve their issues and reconnect with our clients service portfolio which includes telecom services, internet, VOD, TV, etc. This opportunity offers up to 6 weeks paid comprehensive training for all new employees to ensure your success on the technical support team. As our customers’ first point of contact you will come to their rescue with strong troubleshooting skills to find a winning solution for their technical issues while thoroughly documenting the customer interaction.
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• A base understanding and the passion to continually learn about technology including Cable, Internet and Phone
• Ability to work independently and adapt to changing priorities and situations • Ability to effectively navigate computer applications while communicating on the phone
• Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your team’s overall success
• Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities • Self-motivated, goal and career oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that continually evolves to serve our customers better What we require:
• Available for 7 weeks of required full-time training on a fixed schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.