Our Client is looking for a Client Manager who reports directly to the Manager, Sales, Ontario Branch. The Client Manger III is responsible for generating new sales opportunities within the Commercial and Industrial sectors. The Client Manager III will develop solid business relationships through proficient call handling, effective communication, probing, negotiating and closing.
The primary focus is on account growth and development within the assigned sector. The Client Manager III is expected to develop a specified customer base and prospect incremental business utilizing outbound calls to attain growth objectives and increase customer breadth.
The Client Manager III is measured on the ability to meet monthly productivity goals and must achieve balanced performance of product and service sales as stipulated within goal sheets.
1. Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business partners, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, web sites, and other sources.
2. Formulates a commercially viable business case, guides the proposal, and drives the deal to closing.
3. Aggressively cold call perspective customers over the phone identifying and qualifying leads and offering the complete line of Acrodex products, services and solutions.
4. Be responsible for target account plan, opportunity management process, and pipeline utilization
5. Work closely with Director and other Acrodex resources to determine customers’ technical requirements and assist them with identification of effective solutions to meet customers’ business needs
6. Manages all aspects of the sales process including quoting and negotiating process, advising credit terms, preparing sales contracts, advising estimated delivery to customer.
7. Cross sell and up sell to build revenue and margin on an ongoing basis.
8. Works collaboratively with Acrodex internal support organization to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
9. Meets or exceeds required sales targets as specified in goal sheets.
10. Responsible for outstanding accounts receivable for items over 60 days.
11. Participate in other call based promotion campaigns as required.
12. Keeps current on relevant strategic technologies and trends; continually develops industry knowledge by participating in key industry events/conferences, reading trade journals, participating in vendor training programs and taking advantage of external education as appropriate.
13. Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote Acrodex’s vision and values
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
1. Post-secondary education or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of sales experience with solution-based products and services.
2. 5 to 10 years demonstrated experience in progressively complex customer base.
3. Details knowledge across all multi-vendor product lines, as well as technical and professional services offerings.
4. Proven ability to deliver on aggressive individual sales quota and increase market share by acquiring net new customers.
5. Extensive Knowledge of IT industry, market place trends and key indicators.
6. Highly developed relationship building skills focusing on selling, communication, customer relations, negotiations and decision-making skills.
7. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
8. Strong working knowledge of MS Office products.
9. Encourages excellence in others by being a positive role model and takes an active role in the development of other junior team members.
10. Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who specializes in hunting!
Focus in these areas are dominated by Microsoft, Cisco and HPE solutions.
1. Desktop – Virtual Desktop delivery (VDI), Application Virtualization using multiple vendor platforms
2. Server and Storage – Design, Delivery, Implementation, Migration, training – Vendor agnostic