1. Data Architecture & Integration
- Ensure alignment of the data structure (i.e. eVars, Props, Events etc.) to map across multiple reporting suites (online, mobile web, mobile app, wearables, etc.).
- Leverage Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to build a data layer for all Analytics tagging including third party tags and pixels across all reporting suites.
- Lead efforts to integrate multiple data sources into Adobe Suite including implementation of a unique identifier to enable tracking of cross-channel behavior (online, mobile, tablet, pre-sign site and post-sign on/Online Banking)
- Conduct regular audits of digital insights implementation identifying recommendations to improve data structure and reporting.
- Explore information/metrics requirements and evolve the reporting based on various lines of business and project feedback.
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a professional, clear, and actionable manner, articulating next steps and recommendations to various audiences including executive level.
- Hold Project Teams, Developers and Quality Assurance groups accountable so that all Adobe Analytics implementations are well understood, gated and completed at the outset of the project, and not at the tail end of an initiative.
- Support the development and training of internal processes and documentation governing all aspects of Adobe analytics tagging, implementation, QA and reporting, including continuous improvement of these processes.
- Manage access rights to all Adobe tools including Analytics and Dynamic Tag Manager including regular auditing.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize the data collection process, infrastructure, administration and tools to support enterprise-level reporting standards.
- Manage quality assurance of all Adobe Analytics implementations and provide recommendations to provide insightful, best-in-class digital channels reports and dashboards, and adherence to service level agreements with lines of business, partners and the overall Digital Channels team.
- Regular contact with client teams (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Development, QA & Testing)
- Regular contact with Customer Marketing partners such as Client Information and Strategic Reporting Team, Database Marketing
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, business, mathematics, or related field (Masters is an asset).
- At least 2-3 years of experience in implementing and using the Adobe Cloud Platform – particularly Adobe Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst), Ad Hoc (formerly Discover), Target (formerly Test & Target), Adobe Experience Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager and Adobe Media Optimizer.
- Understanding of database structures, tables, reference architectures and experience with mobile app code and mobile device capabilities.
- Understanding of and experience with agile, iterative, lean product lifecycles
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to openly contribute ideas within a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with development team about implementation requirements
- Experience entering and managing tickets in bug-tracking systems.
- Excellent communication skills: able to communicate complex ideas simply but without loss of rigor and experience delivering written and verbal presentations of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and prioritize competing requests in a fast paced environment; meeting project deadlines with a demonstrated understanding of project management principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently as well as a contributing member of the team.
- A drive to understand the relationships between data and activities, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs.