The position consists managing financial activities of our client in Montreal.
• Establish and maintain relationships with individuals or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter;
• Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping;
• Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications;
• Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments;
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments;
• Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors;
• Recruit staff members and oversee training programs;
• Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
Qualifications and requirements
• A four-year bachelor's degree;
• 5-10 years of experience in the same role;
• Fully bilingual;
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical;
• Attention to Detail;
• Self Control.